Monday, January 02, 2006

Resolution Number One

Today I intend to start work on clearing the back room of at least some of its clutter. This is a job Gill and I have been putting off for far too long and, of course, the longer this has gone on the more crap gets dumped in here. To get to the PC requires negotiating an assault course that the SAS would be proud to complete and I’ve finally lost patience with the situation.

The hard part of this will be parting with most of said crap because I’m one of those compulsive hoarder types who holds on to anything and everything in the knowledge that I may need it in 25 years time. But needs must and If I’m to convince Gill that installing broadband and getting a new supa doopa PC is a great idea then sacrifices will need to be made.

I give us 2 minutes before we have a disagreement about the necessity of an item of crap.

No comments: