Thursday, January 19, 2006

Catouflage

Not the best of starts this morning. I had another poor night and when I surfaced I was somewhat woolly headed and disorientated. I was brought back to life whilst wandering barefoot to the bathroom and wondering what the damp, slightly warm feeling was under my right foot. On inspection it turns out I had just wandered through a remarkable resemblance to the map of India, complete with Sri Lanka to its side, composed wholly of cat vomit.

So, after I had hopped my way to the bath to stick my foot under the tap, I set about clearing up the mess and searched for the fur ball that no doubt accompanied it, to no avail. Despite discovering a further patch of the offending goo on the bedroom carpet which had to be dealt no fur ball materialised. It will no doubt materialise miraculously inside one of my shoes next week but until then I’m left with the unlikely proposition that Coral had just been sick and forwent the opportunity to deposit a vile lump of sodden, matted hair at the same time.

It took me a while to find Coral to admonish her for my poor start to the day as she had hijacked my new jumper and with chameleon like ability had managed to merge rather well with it on one of the chairs downstairs.





Catouflage?

No comments: