Thursday, January 04, 2007

Resolutions

I’m not one for making resolutions but this year I’m going to….because I can.

  • This site needs an overhaul, I want to continue on a regular basis so a rethink and redesign is imminent.
  • I’m going to learn to play the stringed plank of wood under the stairs, not because I feel I have to but because I want to do something constructive.
  • I’m going to be more aware of my actions and the impact they have on others, not because I feel I have done anything wrong but because I feel I could be doing some good.
  • I’m going to enjoy the days I have here and not take them for granted, which is a trap I have fallen into recently. So a rethink of my largely sedentary existence and a makeover for my fat rich diet, I don’t want to waste what I’ve been given.

So there you go two posts in one day. You can pick yourself up off the floor now, that is if anyone still visits this dead-zone. I will be posting my own reviews of the ‘Best of 2006’ efforts from Rob, Paul and Billy over the next few days which should give me time to think of something else to write.

No comments: