Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Update

So here I am a week into my return from hospital. I've finally gotten around to adding something here and putting some back dated posts up so if you want to know what has been going on just check the last 4 or 5 posts.
I'm still in pain, espacially at night, but nothing that I can't live with and it's improving all the time. I'm still not sleeping through but again this is improving. Overall I can't beleive just how well I feel at the moment, I thought I would still be pretty much bed bound at this stage.
Not that I've been doing much. Gill and I popped up to the Silverlink Retail Park yesterday for a mooch around Border Books for enjoyment and the various electrical retailers looking for a new answerphone and a printer for the computer. We must only have been out of the house for an hour or so but I was jiggered by the end of it. It was nice to be out of the house though.

2 comments:

Sid Smith said...

Glad you're through the worst of it Chris!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

Just to say it was lovely to meet you and Gill in real life!

Lydia / D / Al