Thursday, November 24, 2005

Freedom(ish)

Hey hey, good news at last. My consultant phoned me yesterday with my latest results and told me that he feels happy to relax my house arrest somewhat. So, as long as I take things easy, I can now venture into town to do some shopping. This will please Gill because I think she was beginning to wonder when, or if, I was going to be able to sort out her Crimbo pressie. It also means I can pop down to the coast for a stroll, although I’ll still have to give the watering holes of Tynemouth’s Front Street a wide berth. Of course I plan to spend my first day of freedom in the house finishing some odds and ends I have been putting off. There just aint no pleasing some people.

1 comment:

Sid Smith said...

Hi there Chris,

Good news. If you fancy popping down (or up?) as far as Whitley Bay drop in for a cuppa. I don't have your email but you can get mine off the Yellow Room blog.